Driving licence in Sudan

I need to make driving licence in Sudan. I have valid indian driving licence and residence visa for Sudan.
How can I apply and how much it will cost and where is the office.

Before everything,  you must make the translation of the first page of your passport and indian driving license. You must go to Khartoum university Arabicization unit. This will cost you 70 sdg per document. And takes 2 days time.

Then you take Your passport, 4 photographs, your existing driving license and go in the morning early at 08.30 AM.  I don't know the adres. (Written in arabic) But, this is the coordinates from google maps- 15.582223, 32.526713.

You go to the basement floor. to the center there is a big hole with many desks. You go direct to the left. At the end of the big 'U' . You make your application there. You pay 200 SDG.
Then you go to give blood for your blood group. İf you have any Sudanese paper to prove it, you just show it. Then eye control... After these  a very simple 15 question examination. E.g* You stop to which color of light? a- red, b- yellow, c- green!!!!  Traffic goes from which line in Sudan? a- left, b- right, c- middle!!!

All these took approximately 2 hours. And yo pay another 287 SDG.

Next morning at 08.00 you go to driving exam. The coordinates are 15.582223 - 32.526713. Car Kia picanto. New. Manuel. You go and come back between cones...

You take your pass signature and go to the previous center. Pay another 200 SDG. They take your photo and give you the Sudanese license for 5 years. This takes 20 min.

Police mans working to this building are incredibly help full, fast and cooperative. If you follow regulatıons, ıt is very easy to take the license. 

Good luck!