Ready to move and need info on Accommodations

Hello everyone... I have visited Panama a few times. Loved all my stays there.. I'm so ready to take a leap into living there... I'm a City Guy, Self employed and is looking to stay in the Middle of Panama City like the El Cangrejo, Via Argentina area... I do not want to spend alot of money (rent) on a place at first... I'm willing take a professional roommate situation to start.. I want to take my time and see what's best for me while living there... anyone have any Ideas guys?

What I did was to rent a room with someone who had an apartment for two months. Check out Craigslist. I then found an apartment to rent in Cangrejo, love the area. For something in a newer building with view, pool, security and such you will pay $1,000 to $1,500 per month plus electricity and cable, depending on whether furnished. Older building are okay as well, depending on what you want. They are usually larger but no pool or other amenities.
gary

hi, you may check this site encuentra24.com/panama-en/real-estate ; there are numerous options there from rooms for rent to one-bedroom apartment.

enjoy your stay here in panama!