RNE, absent 2 years. Go as a tourist?


I have a RNE but i haven't been to Brazil for over 2 years.. The RNE is still valid but i'm not gonna renew it. Does anyone know if i will have a problem going as a tourist?
And if so, should i go in the gringos line or the line for residents?
Will they let me keep the RNE card?

Btw im from Europe..



You can renew it.  Or you can just go as a tourist.  As far as which line to go in. if you don't have a tourist visa you probably will not even get into the country. Why don't you go to the nearest Brazilian consulate and ask for advice on how to renew it.


New topic