Looking for a partner to set up ciger kebab restaurant

Hi,
This is Hasan, I'm from Iran, I'm restaurant owner in Tehran and know this business,  I'm looking for a partner who is interested to set up a ciger kebab restaurant in Turkey, I had vacation trip to Istanbul about two years ago and saw the potential of that city,  unfortunately I don't know turkish language and also don't know the required budget to start a small restaurant. In local district of Istanbul,  would you please let me know if there is person who is interested to start small restaurant both together in Istanbul? Or  have any suitable information about pros and cons about this issue? 

With best regards

Hi Hasan,

Welcome on board.

I suggest that you read the Setting up a business in Turkey article so that you may gather as much information as possible.

Furthermore, feel free to drop an advert in the Business partners in Istanbul when you have more precisions on the type of partner you would like to work with.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks for your guidance,  and I will follow your advice,  :-)

Hi Mr Hassan,
Please send me private message, I am also looking to establish a small restaurant in turkey, I would prefer discuses in detail with you.

Tnx for your attention
It seems you live in Saudi Arabia,
Do you know turkish language?
Tnx

Hi,
Yes I live in Saudi Arabia. and I have Turkish Iqama
I do not speak Turkish.
in which city you want to open kebab shop? have you made your study about the cost?
thanks.

Hi,
I am also residing in Saudi
and now planning to move to turkey
Can you give me some information regarding resident permit ?
I am also willing to open a shop there in turkey

Hi,

My name is Vivien originally from Cameroun i speak english and french. i have been living for quite sometimes now unemployed.

Please could anybody help me with useful information on how to search for job or rather please if there is any job opportunity out there feel free to contact me.

my email ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I can advise you search job in kariyer.net and secretcv.com websites.
Good luck

you can contact me 0***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I interested send me for my email ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum