I want to buy a bicycle

Hi all!

I live in Nha Trang for a few months and I really miss my sport carbon bike that was left at home, so I want to buy a new or used mountain or road bike.

The main problem is that my height is 186, so I need a bike with a frame size 20-21" or L.

In the shops of Nha Trang unfortunately none of these sizes.
So I decided to try to find a bike in Saigon.

Does anyone know, maybe somebody sells his bicycle, or knows where I can look it for?

Jett Cycles, 348 Trần Phú, Phường 7, Quận 5, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

10.753295, 106.669181 on Google Maps.  I never bought a bike there but they have the full range from Martin one speeds to high priced both racing and mountain bikes.  It was the only place I could find an LED light two years ago although more places may be carrying them now.  Vietnamese don't seem to understand that lights serve a double purpose:  both see and be seen.

The bike shop in D2. Great selections of sport bikes

THIGV wrote:

Jett Cycles, 348 Trần Phú, Phường 7, Quận 5, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

10.753295, 106.669181 on Google Maps.  I never bought a bike there but they have the full range from Martin one speeds to high priced both racing and mountain bikes.  It was the only place I could find an LED light two years ago although more places may be carrying them now.  Vietnamese don't seem to understand that lights serve a double purpose:  both see and be seen.

Thank you :)

GoingMad wrote:

The bike shop in D2. Great selections of sport bikes

Could you specify the place on Google Maps, or write name of shop?

Hm.. And what about pre-owned (used) bicycle? Where can I find it?

This is the address:
250 Nguyễn Văn Hưởng, Thảo Điền, 2, Hồ Chí Minh