How to own MotoBike ?

How to own MotoBike  on Malaysia ?
I have Indonesian license in Indonesia Language, also have newly created International type.
Do I need to convert to Malaysian license ?
then How to transfer ownership, How much, How long ?

This link explains that you can drive on your Indonesian licence as long as it is translated into Malay or English and attested by your embassy here.

http://www.jpj.gov.my/web/eng/acceptanc … ng-license

You can't get a Malaysian licence unless you decide to sit for a driving test (i.e. the countries listed don't get an automatic exchange for a Malaysian licence

Normally the dealer will arrange the transfer.

When I bought both my van or scooter the dealer did the transfer and at no point was I asked for either my US or Malaysian driver's license. Just go to dealer with money and buy your bike and a few days later you can pick it registered to you. You probably will have trouble getting a loan unless you're employed with a decent income. I didn't try getting a loan for either, but probably could have gotten one.

So the dealer don't need my license for MotoBike transfer ?
How about if I buy from individual, not a company ?
So the seller also should do the transfer ? Is it safe to trust individual ?
Also Is Motobike need insurance ? How about tax ?
Do I need to include Motobike tax in yearly tax filling later ? Or pay seperately, and no need listed in yearly tax filling ?

They used my passport for the information for the transfer, not my DL. If you buy from an individual you have to meet at a JPJ office and fill out the paperwork there - again you'll need your passport.

You pay the insurance and road tax separately from your income tax. I usually just go to the insurance office near my house and they will pay the road tax for me (for a fee of course) and issue me a new policy for the next year. I just ride my bike over, drop off the previous year's policy and they calculate the new amount. I pay it and come back later in the day or next day and pick up the new road tax card (which you keep with the bike) and ins paperwork. No lines or hassle.

My wife actually found someone that will do everything via What'sAp and drop off the new stuff at the house and you pay when when they deliver. We haven't used that service yet, I find the 5 minute bike ride to the office easy enough.

What's it called here for "insurance office" that can handle road tax also ?
I need to find out the name around me

The easiest thing to do is to buy from a dealer, they will take care of everything. If you buy from an individual you have to deal with JPJ for the transfer and initial road tax, plus find insurance.  The insurance office I mentioned can only do renewals. I live near the JPJ in Setpak and there's a number of insurance companies around JPJ. But the initial transfers was handled by dealers I've purchased from.

is it normally the sell price from dealer included insurance and tax road, or How's the normally ?
if not included, How much normally for road tax and insurance for a Motobike, or is it depend on Motobike brand and year ?