Can I get a visit visa for KSA on behalf of husbands work visa ?

Salam everyone,

So my husband went to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) 3 weeks ago as he is a software engineer and he got a project for a couple months over there. He got a 5 year visa but he has to exit every 30 days I guess. I am an American citizen and living alone here after he left. I have an infant baby and I am expecting again so it is very hard to live without his help. And I would like to go there and live with him for a couple months. So I went to saudi counsulate in Los Angeles, they made me wait one hour and returned me my documents after saying ''we have all your information if anything we will call you ''. Then I waited a week for their call and they said 'don't do anything we will let u know if anything '. So I am kind of stuck here. My husbands company is corporating alot and sending documents from foreign ministry of KSA but nothing is happening. Can anyone tell me what should I do as I don't have a lot of months to wait since I am a student too in USA and I m
On vacations. Pls help
Thankyou in advance '
Aliza

Hi Aliza,
There are two types of visa for Saudi arabia:
1. Business Visa ( person need to exit every 30 days to any country for minimum of 1 hour I believe)
2. Work permit / resident. ( No exit required for visa extension)

In both cases your husband can apply your visa from Saudi Arabia by the help of his employer. You don't need to visit Consulate at your home country directly.

Thankyou mubasshir. My husband has work visa and Is working over there currently. But I have not heard anything back from Saudi consulate in LA yet. The employers are corporating a lot and sending invitation letters but Saudi consulate is not making any decision and asking me to just wait and it's been 3 weeks.

Dear Aliza,
I assume that your husband has applied through formal process i.e. applied first through MOI web portal (Absher). signed from chamber of commerce.. sent you the documents.. you have submitted all the documents with passport to consulate or authority at LA.
If yes, then you have to wait for 1-2 weeks for further vis processing.
In Pakistan it takes only 2-5 working days. I believe in your country, it should not take more then 2 weeks.

Did you try checking on website as well? please write on google as " enjazit check visa status " you have to enter your information and check if visa is stamped.

Yes. I went and submitted documents and passport but they returned me everything after copying scanning and said " we have all your information , if anything we will call u back ". That's it and it's been more than 2 weeks and they haven't done anything.

Please check regularly on enjazit website which I have mentioned previously. I believe you will get visa soon.

I get really confused because my invitation letter is in Arabic. I can't figure out what to enter where .. :(

Hi Aliza,

You do not need to read that. That's a standard format document.

You already have submitted your documents at Saudi Consulate. Please wait for sometime. You will receive call / sms. Please regularly check on enjazit website.. Once visa will be stamped, it will be shown on enjazit website and your husband's MOI portal as well. Please ask him to login into moi dot gov dot sa website and check your visa status where it is.

Can you give me instructions on how to check status on enjazit. What do I search?

Thankyou

Thankyou mubasshir
You helped me A lot
🙂

Thankyou mubasshir
You helped me A lot
🙂

It s ok Aliza. I try helping people.

Please open below link
https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Person

Enter your Visa number .. it will be shown in absher portal which can be accessible by your hubby.. or it can be in the document which was share to you by your hubby.

Get 2 years visit visa for 8000SAR multiple exit /re-entry is allowed. it's better.
But must take insurance or else delivery will cost you more here. Companies are not giving insurances for visit visas.
If you come on spouse visa, company will bear insurance charges.