WORLD CUP ADVICE for all 'Ex- Pat' Nationalities going to Russia 2018

Hello...from my own experience I have come across many problems trying to book match tickets..Fan Ids.,Hotel bookings and flights etc. ..scams etc. for Russia World Cup 2018.

Now I am happy to offer any advice to you which you may be unsure of regarding the above as most of my problems are now solved.

The information I will give you is based on my own experience over the past 6 months organising my WORLD CUP trip ...I will be in Russia for 16 days attending 4-7 matches in St Petersburg, Moscow and Saransk.

Feel free to contact me ..male or female any Nationality..... as an expat friend of football...
Jimmy from Scotland

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and advice. Jimmy. I live here in Russia and I don't find the process easy at all.

Hi Perdidogringo....Thank you for your message which part are you having difficulties about...Tickets?...Fan Id? ...Hotels?.. Travel?..inflated prices?...Scams?...just ask me and I will try and assist you if I can?...
By the way...what is your country and where in Russia do you live?
Jimmy from Scotland

You have started a number of Threads regarding the World Cup in Russia. Please, can you not start anymore and just keep to one.

Duplicate threads will be hidden pending a review.

Thank you for your understanding.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

okay...no problem...thanks Jimmy..just want all expats to have and get as much info.as poss
see you in Russia