Visit visa for filipina

Hi guys, im a filipina currently working here in dubai as secretary, my husband is currently working there in bahrain for 3 months and im planning to go there as visit visa and find job. Our problem is that he dont know where to process the visit visa, also what are the requirements and the amount that needs to be paid. He dont consider asking his company to provide my visa. And my employement visa here will expire this coming feb 2 2018. So im humbly asking for ur help regarding this one. Thanks u in advance,

ate search some travel agency in bahrain that process visa. im going bahrain din but my prob is i dont have any relatives or friend there. so im planning applying only tru online. i message you on private add me whats app please. thanks

Yes I have

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you have a residency from a GCC country, you can apply online at evisa.gov.bh and get one.  Not easy to convert to work visa.

Second option is through tour operators, hotels and travel agencies.  But you will have to either pay them their surcharge on top or stay in the facilities. Not easy to convert to work visa.

Third option is someone i.e. husband sponsors you for a visit visa.  He can do that by going to the NPRA offices and submitting the required paper work.  However, his employer would need to stamp and sign that as the guarantor/sponsor company.

1) Regarding dubai to bahrain visa you can on arrive visa process u can do
2) Also u can go through online application
3) also u can take visa through some flight agency
4 ) also u can apply direct through embassy
Happy trip
About job bahrain lower salary compared uae