Job offer from Abu Dhabi International School

Hello,

I have received a job offer email from this address: careerabudhabiintlschoolae[at]gmail.com
as claimed to be from Abu Dhabi International School. I have sent them my CV and shortly received
a contract offer letter from them. Then I have researched about the school and contacted them through their official email address to ask them whether this job offer is real or not and the surprise was that they confirmed that the job is real! After that I have contacted the travel agency which they have advised me to contact in the contract offer email. They required some official documents and to fill in a work permit visa application and to pay $1,750 for the processing of my visa. they remarked that they will later send me my visa by courier service. Also, it was mentioned in the contract offer letter that any fees that I will pay for the processing of my visa will be refunded by the school. I have doubts that it is a scam employment offer, isn't it?
The travel agency called: Arabian Travel Agency LTD
and that's their website address: arabiantravelltd.com

Please help me,

Thanks.

Lena2017 :

Hello,

I have received a job offer email from this address: careerabudhabiintlschoolae[at]gmail.com
as claimed to be from Abu Dhabi International School. I have sent them my CV and shortly received
a contract offer letter from them. Then I have researched about the school and contacted them through their official email address to ask them whether this job offer is real or not and the surprise was that they confirmed that the job is real! After that I have contacted the travel agency which they have advised me to contact in the contract offer email. They required some official documents and to fill in a work permit visa application and to pay $1,750 for the processing of my visa. they remarked that they will later send me my visa by courier service. Also, it was mentioned in the contract offer letter that any fees that I will pay for the processing of my visa will be refunded by the school. I have doubts that it is a scam employment offer, isn't it?
The travel agency called: Arabian Travel Agency LTD
and that's their website address: arabiantravelltd.com

Please help me,

Thanks.

Hi!

As per UAE Labor Law, it is the company's responsibility to pay for visa fees and other processing fees for a new employee and/or applicant.

And the e-mail address of the school should be directly sent to their official website. Anyone can make e-mail accounts in Gmail nowadays. This e-mail careerabudhabiintlschoolae[at]gmail.com is NOT the official e-mail of the school.

And Arabian Travel Agency LTD is  a travel agency, NOT a recruitment agency.

You can check it here in their website http://aisschools.com/contact-information/ Abu Dhabi International School official contact information.

If you're looking for a job, try to register in website job portals like Indeed, Naukrigulf, Gulf Talent, Bayt, among others.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help.

Hello Lena,

its good that you shared here, i guess if you have the telephone number of the school, it's always good for you to call them and recheck with them,

kindly don't send any money to anyone, as 95% of companies issue free visa, also not in the post, they will send you by mail

so be wise . and welcome to UAE, ITS NICE COUNTRY TO WORK AND LIVE

Good luck :)

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your help.

Welcome Lean,

if you need any support, kindly write me,

Good luck

You're welcome!

Hi,
did you figure it out this job was real or fake because I got the same email.
thanks

Hi again,
I am worried about the contract that I just received in my email so I just googled about scammers and I found this website. take a look
http://stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4&p=4#p4
best regards

As stated before in multiple threads; the easiest way to spot if it is a scam is:

1) They will ask for money (And no bona fide recruitment firm ever wil)
2) The emails will be sent from yahoo or gmail or free email addresses

Dear Lena,
Can you please tell me what happened then?? Was it a scam or what?
Because i'm having the same thing from same school but from Atlas Travel Agency

Badranr :

Dear Lena,
Can you please tell me what happened then?? Was it a scam or what?
Because i'm having the same thing from same school but from Atlas Travel Agency

Again just like most replies stated above. It is a SCAM! no company in Dubai will ask you for money to process your visa.

I advise not to contact them again and block them for you own good.

Thanks a lot. Obviously i will.