Living in the Philippines

Well to start off with I was born in Massachusetts  Lived in Torrance California, when retired moved to North Carolina. My late wife died in December 2016. And I hate being alone. Was active in the church and we were communicating with a church here in Oroquieta on the island Mindanao. I was chatting with a Filipina and she was telling me about the life in the Philippines, I got on Utube and check out some expats websites and they were telling saying for $1200 you can live very comfortable here in the Philippines. Being retired and not getting the wife's check. I was having it hard just on my Social Security and VA Disability check. well the Filipino and I began a on line romance thru all our chatting we done in church. Then I made up my mind to sell everything and move to the Philippines. I arrived May 3rd 2017. in Manila in took 2 hours to get from the Airport to my hotel it was rush hour. Took a flight from Manila to Ozamiz, and my Filipino, her mother and cousin was there to meet me. They all grabbed a bag I tried to get the bag from her mother and she wouldn't give it to me. We took the bus from Ozamiz to Oroquieta and we proceeded to the apartment that Jenny got for me. Dropped alp the bags off and took them all to dinner. My Filipina and I recently got married in October. I am 73 and she is 25 and it took me 73 years to become a father. I know there is a big age difference I took her out of poverty and she is treating me like a king to make my last years here on earth a happy loving one. My activities are computer traveling, when I get my 13a visa We ate going to Taiwan, I have a fellow workmate their and he is going to be our guide.

Great story.  I'm like you never had any kids and a young Filipino woman can change that.  Are there many expats in Oroquieta City?  Is it safe for foreigners to visit?

Great story.  Recently met a young Filipino woman living in small province near Oroquieta City.  Not sure how it will work out but so far i'm crazy about her.  I'm like you never had any kids and a young Filipino woman can change that.  Are there many expats in Oroquieta City?  Do some of you choose to live in the provinces near Oroquieta City? Is it safe for foreigners to visit?