Accompanies of child which to study in Singapore

How long to process studentpass for kindergaten student?and if the studentpass accepted  can the both parent of kids has right to apply with visit pass with IPA letter from ICA to process final stage of student pass,and Which type of work permit the parent of children that  study in Singapore will apply for?and what are the require documents for the work permit,must especially the minimum money the parent most have in his\her saving account to sponsor her families during their stay in Singapore

Thanks for your reply,

1. To get a student pass for a kindergarden child, the kindergarten must be registered with MOE or licensed by MSF and the child must attend it full-time.
2. As long as the holder of a Singapore student pass is under age, the mother or grandmother can apply for an LTVP to accompany the child (Note: fathers are not eligible!).
3. An LTVP does not allow work.
4. After one year of staying in Singapore with the child, the mother can apply for a WP. (Note: WP allows work in lowly paid professions like household help, cleaner, worker, etc. only)

If you are thinking of using this as a backdoor to get you and your family into Singapore to live and work here - don't! The system here cannot be circumvented and any attempt to do that will be dealt with harshly. You'll need a proper job and work visa to come here!

Thanks dear,
But hope the student visa can be issue before arriving to Singapore or after? If the status of the student pass application is IPC,hope the both parents accompanies can apply with her as visitors?

If the kid has another kind of visa before that, the student pass can also be applied for after arrival.
The parents can visit on a normal tourist visa (SVP) for up to 30 days, extendable to 90 days (by application at ICA) if certain conditions are met. Afterwards, they must return to their country for a similar time.

Thanks beppi,
Infact! You need to be merit for this reply services you're giving us on  this platform you and one other man..thanks!

Let me ask you this question, what are the minimum saving amount require from ica for the parent want to sponsor his\her kids to study in Singapore?

I don't think there is such an official minimum. They will look at each application on its own merit.
I don't have much experience with student visa for kindergarten kids (obviously these are rare), so you might want to ask the kindergarten of your choice for assistance.
Apart from the kindergarten (which will cost S$1200-1800/month for full day care), you need to appoint a local guardian who takes care of the kid and provides accommodation and food. This is available for, as far as I heard, S$1500-2500/month. So, realistically, you need S$3000-4000/month to send your kid to Singapore (and this does not yet include travel expenses).