Renting 1 bedroom flat in St Julians/ Sliema area

Hi future friends. I'm new here, my name is Jan Johansen, I'm a Norwegian oilman who has been living in UK for a long time and the last 6 years on the Croatian island of Korcula in the southern Adriatic. My wife is called Valerie and she is British. Valerie has been holidaying in Malta for a few years now and she wants to move there permanently. We want to rent a 1 bedroom apartment in the St Julians/Sliema area to see if we like it there and later buy a "life style" (whatever that means) 3 bedrooms apartment there. I have seen on the internet that Pendergardens is highly recommended but know very little about this project. We would be thankful to anyone who could recommend reputable agents for the initial renting period and perhaps let us know what they think about Pendergardens.
Thanks a lot, Jan.

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the forum.

The St.Julians/Sliema area is a very nice residential area. Pendergardens is a fairly new development and I'm not sure if it is finished yet.

It is a bit far away from the seafront and near Paceville so you will have to see for yourself.

There are very many new appartment buildings coming up at the moment in Sliema and St. Julians so it will be a buyer's market. The more so the longer you wait.

Send me a private message and I will send you my e-mail with a recommendation for a real estate agent. There are many around and all rent/sell just about the same properties.

Regards
Ricky

Hi ricky,

Thanks a lot for the info, it's very much appreciated. I'll pm you.

All the best
Jan