Regarding visa status check

Dear Expert

My agent applied S pass before 5 month I asked for fin number he is not giving me.My friend in Singapore told me "You can check your status with my fin number and your passport number"

Is it possible to check visa status using others (working in Singapore) fin number with my passport number?

Thanks

Agents cannot apply for a Singapore work pass, only employers (i.e. the Singapore company who wants to hire you) can.
The FIN number is issued a few days after application and the processing usually takes 1 - 3 months. I have never heard of 5 months.
Therefore I believe this agent is cheating you and no pass has been applied for. I hope you didn't pay for it - if you had to, they are certainly cheats, as it is not allowed by law to charge the job seeker for a work pass application.

My agent told me  "if i give FIN number to you, you will check your visa status frequently and it may record their system that is the chance mom will reject your pass.( Mom searching reason to reject pass)

That is complete bullshit!
Online status checking has NO influence on the approval process (I even doubt that it is recorded anywhere how often you check).
And since 5 months processing time is unheard of, I am pretty sure they are cheating you.
You should look for another job, preferably without agent!

Why don't you ask them to show the print screen of your visa status at MoM website? Is that so difficult for them! Tell them if they don't share the identification number of your pass application then just print screen the status page and share with you. Let's see how they justify it without sharing print screen. As Beppi said they might not have even applied your pass, cause 5 months pending of your application is certainly not true. Good luck

Thankyou

Yah I asked to him then He told " MOM already released visa to related company. That is a Chinese company they are awaiting for chinese new year to release visa to us. Every chinese new year they starts new account " like that he is telling

Yesterday he told " I asked visa to company harshly then they told that tomorow (sunday) we will release FIN number or Appointment order or visa or IPA to you"

Then wait till Monday or Tuesday to confirm their claim. Good luck

Thankyou Surya2k

This sounds fishier and fishier.
Please post how it ends - and if my suspicions of fraud were true or not!

Within how many days we need enter singapore once visa issued from MOM?

Thanks

The validity is mentioned on the IPA letter. Usually it's one month.