Question: Getting a Filipino certificates red ribboned in Saudi

Hello there, first-time poster! My name is Rocha and I'm an OFW from the Philippines, nice to meet you.

I was wondering if it was possible to apply for- and subsequently red-ribbon a Cenomar and Birth certificate from the Philippines at the Philippine embassy in Riyadh. I can find some information on authenticating documents on their website, but nothing about red-ribboning or requesting those forms.

I'm afraid both are only possible at the DFA in Manila, but I was wondering just in case. If applying for those forms is not possible that might be fine (I can have my sister send them to me by mail) but maybe red ribboning them here is still an option.

Thanks so much for the information!

PS: I hope this thread is in the right part of the forum..

Alittan wrote:

Hello there, first-time poster! My name is Rocha and I'm an OFW from the Philippines, nice to meet you.

I was wondering if it was possible to apply for- and subsequently red-ribbon a Cenomar and Birth certificate from the Philippines at the Philippine embassy in Riyadh. I can find some information on authenticating documents on their website, but nothing about red-ribboning or requesting those forms.

I'm afraid both are only possible at the DFA in Manila, but I was wondering just in case. If applying for those forms is not possible that might be fine (I can have my sister send them to me by mail) but maybe red ribboning them here is still an option.

Thanks so much for the information!

PS: I hope this thread is in the right part of the forum..

They do authentication of documents if I remember correctly. A friend of mine had his transcript of records authenticated at the embassy in Riyadh. Then he received the  documents with stamp and a piece of paper with red ribbon as a proof that the documents were authenticated.
But I don't think you can request a copy of birth certificate from the embassy. It has to be from NSO. I'm not very sure about the latter so you may try to contact the embassy to be certain about it.

On the other hand, I guarantee you that you can have your documents authenticated from the embassy as friends have already obtained the same from them.

hello i would like to ask if it is possible to authenticate and red ribbon my deploma and tor in philippine embassy in riyadh because it is my requirements for the sce to renew my iqama, and how long would it take for me to get the the authenticated documents and what will be the requirements. thank you in advance