Master Graduate with 3 years experience looking for a job in Malaysia

Hi, My name Irena. Im from Indonesia. Im considering to move and work to another country, and im very interested to move to Malaysia.

I just finished my Master of Business Management. I previously work as a Finance Officer (1 year ) and as a Instituional Equity Trader ( 2 years ). My bachelor degree is Finance major.
Im very interested to work and live in Malaysia.

To anyone who has lived the same experience, I'd like to ask you for some suggestion on the best ways/areas to meet foreigners in KL and a way to know which companies/industry field are more used/need to hire foreigners and willing to process the work permit requests. Any experience on this is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Becoming a Basic Member of www.internations.org would enable you to attend their public functions (no need for an Albatross paid membership). This is where the majority of foreigners hang out - at least at some point during their stay in Malaysia. Jobwise, take a look at www.efinancialcareers.my

Hi, My name Meeta. Im from India. Im considering to move and work to another country, and im very interested to move to Malaysia.

I just finished my Master in Marketing as Major and HR as minor. I previously work as a Marketing Manager (4 year ) in CADD Centre as a very big institute
Im very interested to work and live in Malaysia.

To anyone who has lived the same experience, I'd like to ask how I can get job in Malayisa as I ma currently staying in Mumbai. I want to move to Malaysia  as soon as possible.  Please help me as I have applied on lot many job portailsto but no response. Any experience on this is more than welcome.