Expat blog afterwork drink April 22nd ... are you interested ?

Hi,

we are organizing an after work drink at Le Suffren, Port Louis, on April 22nd :)

Is anyone interested ? :cheers:

Sounds great :)

Yes, that would be lovely.

Sounds fun!!

Any time any place for an Expat.com meet up.

Cheers!!!
Terence

sure

so excited to be there and meet you all... still waiting for my permit.. :)

This time you can definitely count me in!!!!!!

Count me in :)

the event is planned on the 22nd, starting 6pm :)

see you @ Le Suffren !

Still one drink on the house Julien like last one??

very true zeina :)

I'll be there with my bf!

Yep, there's a good chance we may be there too.

Sounds good - I'm in!

Hi Julian,

I just remembered Friday 22nd April is 'GOOD FRIDAY' some Catholics and Christians would not be able to attend. Could we have it either on 15th or 29th.

Terence

Hi everyone we have finally made it here in Mauritius,living in River Walk in the centre of the island, and our dog is biding his time in quarantine for another 3 weeks! We would love to meet you all .A bientot !

Is the drink open to those of us who have the misfortune of not working here?

unfortunately not in town,if date changes please inform
Regards

That would be lovely, i will be attending the same.

HI there

Will only be in Mauritius by the 5th but please keep us posted as my Fiance' and I look forward to meeting peeps

Ciao Lee & Rene

We'll try and make this one also! Cheers

Julien wrote:

Hi,

we are organizing an after work drink at Le Suffren, Port Louis, on April 22nd :)

Is anyone interested ? :cheers:

no sorry

Hi please note my email adress [email protected]
A bientot

Hi coiffure,

does it mean you will attend, or not ? ;)

Thank you for this message but unfortunately i am in Ireland.

Will be there...

wish I could meet u all lovely people. Ruptured achilles tendon and right leg in a cast :-( playing tennis last night.

If anyone knows anybody who is looking for a house to buy in Mtius, pls let me know. Thanks

Regards from sunny UK.

Jahan

Goood Idea Julien! And very good feedback:)) Will try... Where exactly in Port Louis this place (Le Suffren)..?

Goood Stuff :)

Count me in.. Should have a couple of friends joining in :D

Looking forward to meeting ya all!!

Cheers,
Musheer

me too :)

I would love too.. but Terence is right.. this date is "Good Friday" so I won't be able to.. maybe next time

Hey Julien, thank you for the invitation! Would love to but im still not in MRU :( hope next time will join u all! Enjoy it! x

Why not...i'll be there too

I'd love to, but need to see my agenda..
Just, is there somebody who goes from Flic en Flac? just in case the lift would be the only problem:)let me know...thx

Will be there! But after 18H!

Thanks for the invitation,but unfortunately will be abroad by 20th Apr itself,let me know about the next get together,thanks :)

Vins.

Thanks for the invite, but heading to Australia for two weeks tomorrow. Will catch you at the next round. Enjoy!

oh too bad will be travelling again...if the date changes pls let me know...otherwise have a great one!!

Cannot make it unfortunately. I shall be off the island.

Closed