Non-native English teachers recruiters

Hello

I am looking for a list of schools in Chiang Mai which recruit non-native English teachers ?
Would someone help, please?

Thanks
Madhumita

Most schools don't do their own recruiting.  You should find a local recruiter, check to see that he/she is reliable and use them.

Make sure that you have all the necessary documentation and requirements, or it's gonna be a fruitless search.

And I just noticed you are from India, which is going to make it even harder unless you are a fully certified teacher, fluent in English and looking at a position in an international school.

Good luck, though.  I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for your response.
I have been teaching advanced English to high school students for the last 29 years. I have the requisite degrees and teaching certifications. Do you think I should try the bilingual schools? Could you recommend a few recruiting agencies worth reaching out to?
Thanks again for your help.

@Mita basu hi I am from Pakistan and have 20+ years of English teaching in renowned institutes. I am looking for a job in education field. If you have any opportunity, I am available. I hope to get a positive reply soon by you

I can provide you anything that is required by you for any such vacant position in your knowledge.

Regards

Sajjad Khan

Hello Sajad Khan,

Please note that this is an old thread and I am closing it.

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Thailand section of the website for better exposure.

All the very best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed