What will make you interested?

Hi there!

I just want to ask if what will make you interested to try out the services offered by a businesses. Like would a picture be enough or a great video with services offered? Or is there anything else? If you could share your thoughts on this, that would be great!

hi, Kristelle
    maybe what's more important is what kind of server you can provide, i'm also thinking about this question, and the this conclusion.

hope helps.

Rike

You need to have a specific audience in mind. Your advertisement will not attract EVERYONE. That being said, target a specific audience.

Once you have chosen the age group you want to target. Do research on what this age group likes. Your advertisements should be relatable to whatever the audience is that you are trying to attract.

Research your competitors. What makes them successful? What type of social media content are they posting?

If you are trying to advertise anything at all then you definitely need to make sure that your social media game is on point. Are you relevant with what is actually cool or interesting at the moment? Don't know? Then you highly likely aren't relevant at all.

Best thing to do is to see what your competitors are doing as I mentioned earlier.

Choose a company that you feel is very successful, look at their social media platforms, study their content. Now try to learn from them and do what they are doing. Then once you feel you are improving by following their lead, slowly integrate your own style.

Make sure there is a gap in the market for you to join. Make sure you are one step ahead of the game (your competitors) Depending on your business, make sure you advertise in the right places.

The only thing that would make me interested in the services of a bsuiness is that I need these services and am convinced that this company is offering them better (or cheaper or faster or ...) than the competition.

It depends on your business and the kind of service you are offering.

Business works the other way round:

A successful business finds a need that is required by a lot of people and then makes an attractive service that fits the purpose of quality, time, specifications, and of course, cost.
I have learned this the hard way and finally reached the right recipe. That is why I have founded a new company that relieves the headache for many people that seek professional handyman service in Saudi Arabia.

Akram

Video marketing is on top combined with great content marketing. Which niche did you choose? What platform are you using? How do you advertise? Are you alone or working with a team?

A 100% guaranteed scheme which would make me a rich man  :thanks:

But in reality anyone looking to start a business anywhere needs to do some in depth market research first.

A project sports car or a drag / sprint race race event or a cars night out or a street race  AND anything that has CARS in it  :cool:

A woman who loves fishing!!!  Is that to much to ask?

I love fishing while my husband sits on the boat reading!I have just been deep sea fishing in Mombassa and Lamu.I caught a 30kg Wahoo.Its definitely not too much to ask for.

I would rather chose reading:)

30kg wahoo wow.  That's a lot of teeth!
Hopefully I'll find someone like you here in Costa Rica.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR