Hello I am Sam

Hi all,

I am dating someone from Tunis, Tunisia and he is the sweetest thing ever. I have heard nothing but BAD things about men from Tunisia. We want to grow our love and relationship but it is so hard when we are worlds apart. I live in Illinois, United States and I wanted to visit there so bad but my new job will not permit me to go until i have sufficient time off to request. With that being said, he said he will come here to visit or marry me here. I am trying to figure out what the best option is at this point. Should i bring him as a visitor and then maybe by the end of the time of his long visit I should be able to go back to visit with him and marry there. This is relatively new for me.

I have seen something about the Fience visa but you have had to met before.

I am trying to figure out the best option.

Thank you

Best option  well I  have been with a Tunisian for 9 month .  Started off the sweetest person , I totally fell in love  .
Iv been over twice to see him , met his family who Are lovely I love them . We made plans to make two business . With the business loan I was going to get . I have to say I paid for every thing while visiting  . But I stRted to notice he was changing . I was over at Christmas for 15 days in that time . He slept with me 5 times in that 5 times  there was only first 3 days of loving rest of the time he slept on settee . He had his phone in the toilet for ages . He was cold I have just found out tonight he is talking on the phone to an other woman . I did not believe he was a rat . I say please it's to soon to talk about marriage hun . Don't talk to him about money don't buy him any thing . I spent a great deal on him , believe theses story's love save your self the hurt and pain .

Hi Sam!
Unless your man can get a visa to the US on him own the government won't let you sponsor him unless you have met him first.
Once you come for a few weeks visit then you can bring him over in a k3 fiancee visa. If you marry him here than you can file for the I-130 when you return to the states.
Hope that helps