Question about job application

Hello,
i'm from Italy and i'm moving in HCMC in February.
Does the criminal record paper need to be translated in english (and eventually authenticated with stamp) for eventually apply to any english teaching work, or the native language one is enough?
Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day everyone!

Do you intend to apply for work as an English instructor?

FabXP wrote:

Hello,
i'm from Italy and i'm moving in HCMC in February.
Does the criminal record paper need to be translated in english (and eventually authenticated with stamp) for eventually apply to any english teaching work, or the native language one is enough?
Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day everyone!

All your documents (in English or any other foreign language) must be translated into Vietnamese and notarized.
If your PCC is in Italian language, you can translate it into Vietnamese directly here in HCMC.
You may get some useful info HERE.

Does the OP have a bachelor's degree from a university with a curriculum in English?  Does a Bachelor's degree from a non-English speaking university qualify one for a work permit to teach English?  Can the bureaucrats who process and approve the applications tell the difference?

The original post shows some rather obvious grammar errors.  There are errors in the use of prepositions and articles (things which Vietnamese students struggle with.)  There is also a verb placement error.  This is in only three full sentences.  I would not criticize the grammar of someone seeking general information about life in Vietnam but this individual is seeking employment as an English teacher.  The fact that someone can find a job teaching English in Vietnam does not mean that they should.