Beginner's Swahili Course, Arusha

HI all,

Looking for a beginner''s Swahili course in Arusha, preferably at a reasonable price. Wondering if anyone has some recommendations!!

Asante sana,

Amanda

Swahili course available bt I don't know the price may be if we contact an know it

HI,  thank you for your reply. Do you know the name of any good place?

Nw I don't know! But if I find u

I have found this ad on Arusha mailing list. you can join that group on google. where you can find deals, events, holidays, used items, rental and many more.

groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/arushamailing

Here is Swahili Course.

King Solomon's House (near the clock tower).

For two hours you only pay 10 USD - which is much more affordable than other Swahili classes in town.

Send us an email to ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for the website.  I forgot about Arusha mailing. I have been on there before. I will check it out again!

Cheers!

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

There is a good Class for kiswahili Beginners at Chato ,Geita ,Simply contact ***