28 M German searching job in Bangkok!

Committed and experienced Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration for your company

Dear Sir or Madam:

My Name is Eric Kopfmann, I am 28 years old and I am looking for the next step in my career.

Since July of 2014 until now I am working as Office Manager in the German software company
infoBoard International Co., Ltd. based in Bangkok. As Office Manager, I administrate the branch office, recruit new staff, negotiate and keep contact with our customers and I am also responsible for the sales in Asia. Concurrently I am the assistant of the MD in Germany, I am the communicator between the MD in Germany and the Thai staff. In the past 3,5 years I gained a lot of experience in the fields of administration, coordination, project management, sales, customer service and team management. Particularly the fields of coordination, administration and management in general became truly my passion.
In 2013 I worked five months as an intern in a travel company based in Shanghai, China, called
Genuine China Tours. I was responsible to design tours and to do their marketing. Due to my wide range of language skills (native speaker German and Portuguese, business fluent English, intermediate Chinese and Italian, basic Thai and French), I was also in charge of the customer service and sales for Europe and South America.
From May 2010 to August 2010 I completed an internship at the marketing, logistics and customer care department of the company Solar Fabrik AG. Solar Fabrik AG is a company in Germany which produces photovoltaic cells. From 2009 to 2010 I worked for the German government as a development aid volunteer in Pathumthani, Thailand. I greatly enjoyed that intercultural experience, in which I learned a lot about Thai culture and Thai people.
I am a quick learner, very goal driven, determined and consider myself as a team player. Due to my bilingual and intercultural background, living experiences in various countries, I have very good inter- cultural and interpersonal communication skills. As a result of 4 years’ living and working experience in Thailand, I am familiar with the culture and the daily life in Thailand. Which I really like and where I always felt at home.

Due to my experiences in the fields of management and administration, project management, tourism management, organization, sales, customer service and team management, my studies, broad language skills and strong personal motivation, it would be very easy and quick for me to adapt to your standards and make me a real asset for you.
If you have any questions regarding my skills and experience, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
Eric Kopfmann

Hi Eric,

Can you please post an advert along with your cv in the proper section of the website ?

- Jobs in Bangkok

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed