Applying job online in bahrain is it hard to get an interview>

currently in DXB working planning to apply jobs in bahrain (manama) how to easily get an interview? is salary good?

You didn't give details so difficult to answer.  For example, what's your line of work, how much experience do you have, what are you looking for etc.

As a general rule of thumb, salaries like for like are lower in Bahrain vs. Dubai but then again, so is the cost of living.

Salaries are just the same when you conver it. but compared to dxb i think its more good in bahrain.

I am currently working as secretary/admin.accountant  here in Dubai i want to apply like office job same position in my job now or in a remittance/money exchange cos i have bank experience in philippines.

Depends on profession but salaries or total cash per month is lower for most white collar jobs above a certain level.

It's good if your chosen field has the same salary range.

Generally it's easier to get interviews if you are here. At your level, companies will not fly you in for interviews.  But there are always opening for these jobs.  You should sign up on a few sites like bayt and start applying.

thanks

Salaries in Bahrain are not so good, based on work title salary can differentiate,

IF waitress or sales 150 is average

Secretary 150-250

Filipinas salary for unprofessional work would not pass 250 BD or 300

however for proftional work can even reach 1000 for some jobs like doctors

life now is harder with tax's and addtional fees wish you all the best