Tankless water heater

Hi I am looking to get a tankless water heater.

Water heater
Any recommendations and will it be suitable for a normal 3 bed household ie will it cope with washing machine and shower at same time.

Any sparkies out there will local power supply cope

Regards

Frank

The specs on it indicate that it runs on 400V service, not 220-240V.  Does your place have tri-phase electric service?

Also, washing machines usually are not connected to a hot water source, they run off cold water and heat it internally if needed.

Hi Frank, Mr Bricalage or Praktiker sell these water heaters and they are ok for showers, we have 3 heaters. One on each floor of our house.

Washing machines take in cold water, not hot, so there is no need to plumb your machine in to the hot water system.

I can't advise on electricity other than to say we have normal supply and our heaters work fine.

Hi Romaniac
Thanks for quick reply. How would I tell about 3 phase ?
Frank

Frank0144 wrote:

Hi Romaniac
Thanks for quick reply. How would I tell about 3 phase ?
Frank

Look at the meter ;) Should be printed on it, something like 3 x 240/400V 50Hz

Most residences don't have tri-phase.

Thanks

No I don't think I'll be getting one of these. EVN confirms I'm single phase with 15kw supply ☹️
Tank boiler it is then 😂

Frank0144 wrote:

No I don't think I'll be getting one of these. EVN confirms I'm single phase with 15kw supply ☹️
Tank boiler it is then 😂

No gas service?

Hello again,
Only wish I had, that would have been my first choice.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Frank

There are top 10 Best tankless water heaters 2018 https://waterguides.org. You can read detailed instructions. But you can not buy it there. You can buy on amazon, ebay