Renewing Saudi Driving Licence

hi there, i have Saudi driving licence but unfortunately expired. can i change and renew here in bahrain without test? what are the procedure?

I highly doubt that it could be converted to a Bahraini driving license if it is expired. You can visit Traffic directorate and try your luck.

T&R

Reading your question; you cannot renew a Saudi driving licence in Bahrain.  You have to go to Saudi for that.  Also as logicalindian said, it is not likely that you can convert it to a Bahrain licence when it is expired.  Try your luck but they will turn you back most probably.

Hai

Kindly advice you got bahraini licence with the expired ksa licence or you attend the classes waiting for your valuable reply

Cannot say for sure, you can try your luck by visiting the traffic directorate, if they don't agree then you must go through the process of acquiring a new one.
T&R

Hello!
If you can renew your Saudi Driving Licensenthe better and no headache. The traffic directorate
Will give you a license without classes if they will see that you have a valid Saudi
License.

Eric

Hai, my KSA license has bee  expired just last month and now I am in Bahrain with valid work visa. So how can I get bahrain driving license with my expired ksa license.. Shud I go through all the steps from the beginning or any chance to convert it into Bahrain license... Kindly advise... Also let me know if the procedures start from the beginning, then how many days to get bahrain license..?

You cannot convert an expired license.  You have to start from the beginning. 

I have saudi and uae both driving licince and expired.

Cam I replace to bahrani licince or my hours can be less from the normal hours

No expired licenses cannot be replaced.  Try for the hours.