Providing transport to and from schools

Hello everyone!

I'm Neela and I'm here to help my dad promote his business. He is currently retired as an Insurance Underwrite and got himself a nice 7 seater. Therefore, he would like to provide transport services especially for school children to and from school. He is absolutely trustworthy, so you don't have to worry about your child's security.

Since he is new, there is no particularly targeted area for him to cover. But if you have a group of 6-7 children, I'm sure he'd be happy to transport them provided you are in KL/Selangor area. We can negotiate the rates, no problem about that :)

Otherwise, he also wants to provide transportation to airports if you need them. Do pass the word around and we will be forever thankful.

Thank you :)

Hi my mother is working at 2 laman seputeh as part time, she works there 5 days a week..
She needs transportation to pick her at 2 laman seputeh and send her to bangsar lrt station..
can you provide transport for my mother?..
Pick up : 2 laman seputeh  send to bangsar lrt station at 2 pm..
If interested please kindly let me know..

Hi Jacintha,

Thank you so much for your support, I will pm you :)

I'm looking for transport to and from school for my 2.5 year old. He is Malaysian. Does your father carpool for other school children

You cannot self promote, advertise or solicit business in the open forum. I suggest you register in the business directory at the top of the page:

https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … portation/

Closed