Telecommunications in Cameroon

Hello dear Members,

Can you please list some of the main Internet Service providers in Cameroon? You may also include the cost related to their Internet subscription.

Another issue related to the telecommunication topic, is mobile plans. Can you please share with us:
>With which operator are you subscribed to?
>How are you finding their services?
>What kind of facilities do they offer?

Lastly, what is the best option according to you to make long distance calls in Cameroon?

Your views/suggestions will be highly valued.

Wish you all a great day & thanks you in advance for your participation.

HELLO
My name is Rafael Suarez of Colombia,you live in Cameroon

The main internet service providers in cameroon are
1) CAMTEL
2) MTN
3) ORANGE
4) RINGO
i use but mtn as the cost is moderate with a mobile internet key of 18900fcfa with a monthly payment of 10000fcfa.

my option of making long calls is MTN Talk on which is 99fcfa/min for the first two minute and 60fcfa/min for mtn-mtn calls after the first two minutes of the day, then international calls to America, canada and some europenean countries is 99fcfa/min.
hope this info will help in one way or the other.

best regards.
yenshi

Welcome to Expat.com yenshi!

Thank you for this information. :)

you are welcomed

Best regqrds

Any recommendations for which one is better for BB? I have Orange, but I am not rellay satisfied.

i can recommend MTN as it what am using and am very satisfied with the option that i have chosen.

Thanks markmeb. I am going MTN this weekend :)

I have tried Camtel & Orange but had to come back to MTN even though their network does not really cover some remote areas of the country. So I am still looking for the best option. Can anyone suggest?