Best place to live

Hi ,
I would appreciate any help advice on the best  places to live  in Andalusia .
I'm a young 58 single woman , I would like to be close to the sea , and cafe culture not to touristy.
I've been looking at Almarie but as I  know nothing about it really , I would appreciate  help.
I'm hopping to come visit in late February early March .
Thanks in advance
Maddie

HI Maddie
Single 61 in Madrid...looking to move south.  I am going to follow your post.
Maria

Hi Maddie

Have just joined so only saw your post today. My partner and I moved to the Costa Tropical (Almuñecar/Salobreña) just over two years ago. We love this area. It is not too touristy and continues to uphold a traditional lifestyle. Only 40 k from Granada. Excellent road links to Malaga Airport and coaches available if you don´t drive.

We discounted Almeria due to limited flights from the airport in the winter and mainly package tour flights in the summer, so not ideal for family visiting from the UK. I believe that Nerja (west of Almuñecar) has a significant population of British ex-pats if that is something you would enjoy.

We live a short distance from town which gives us views of the town, sea and mountains. In our experience, the bars and restaurants in this area are excellent; friendly and very reasonably priced.

Good luck with your search.