Reentry in KSA

I came back from KSA with exit entry visa. Due to some medical contingency i could not go back in time, they have already been cancelled  my iqama. more or less i have stayed 18th months over there.
i would like to know,  will it be possible if i could come back / re entry in ksa with a new job/ sponsor.

if they have cancelled your iqama and given you formal final exit without blacklisting, then you can go back ofcourse. otherwise if they have blacklisted you, you have to wait for 3 years to go to KSA again. I hope they didn't put your credentials on blacklist.

ni its not possible in new system .. check your expiry date printed on your iqama till that year you will not be able to travel ksa

musman1986 wrote:

ni its not possible in new system .. check your expiry date printed on your iqama till that year you will not be able to travel ksa

Did you mean that once a employee leave KSA on exit-rentry and they doesn't come back. He will not be blacklisted and he can travel back on new visa once iqama is expired? I doubt that..

no i said if you leave ksa on exit re entry and did not come back only your current employer can bring you back till your iqama is valid( as per absher) once your iqama is expired you may not come back ksa even with new sponsor for 3 or 5 years depends on your iqama card validity.