Gym with open space and free weights

I've been having trouble looking for a simple gym with open space and free weights. A lot of gyms I've seen are filled with machines and don't have any open space. I don't need a lot of equipments except for some dumbells and barbells because I mostly do bodyweight exercises or crossfit style.

I live in Tan Binh District but would also be open to commuting to other nearby districts.

On another note, I would like to try out weightlifting but not sure where to start. Any recommendations of gyms with good PTs would be greatly appreciated :)

A good place to look for workout ideas is Youtube.com  Search Athlean. The guy know his stuff. I used some of his recomemdations.

Good Luck

Alitis

P.S No, I'm not affiliated with the site.

There is a Thai boxing gym with a few free weights. Its in D7, they only do PT. They will give you 1 free assessment and then tell you the price.

Gym is brand new, I've checked it out. Its pretty awesome and they have an octagon mma ring.

They are willing to just let you use the facilities for a fee if you know how to train yourself.  PM me if you want more details. Im also looking for a gym/sparring partner.

looking for one too! walked around, found Mach's gym with an adjacent Muay thai gym. But if you've got a cheaper recommendation, i'd grab it :)

The kickboxing one in D7 quoted me 3.5 M for three months just for use of the facilities because I specifically requested it.

I think normally they provide a personal training service but I didn't take the trial.”l