How I can get finance or loan ?

I established my own consultant company in Berlin but I spent all capital before last step (legal registration) and start working, So, I need a finance or loan for one year or partner, How I can get it or where I can go ?

Sounds like you didn't plan your start up all that well so perhaps you need a consultant.

EuroMatrix7 wrote:

How I can get it or where I can go ?

Have you spoken with a bank?

I have already an account in German bank but they said that I have to register first and start work then they can decide while I need it fast and in short time.

when you establish a project in European country you have to face sudden and surprise rules and fees more than you expect and I can't stop or get back, So, I must go on.

Of course no bank would give a loan to a non-registered (and therefore, in legal terms, non-existing) start-up. The risk of default is too high (especially since you already judged risk wrongly and didn't plan for sufficient contingencies).
The same will be true for all other reasonable sources of loans.
I think your only chances are finding an angel investor (whom you convince that your business idea and model is great and who then invests in your start-up against owning a share and taking some control) - but that is certainly not a short-term solution.
Or, depending on what kind of business you are planning, you may try crowd-funding. There are online portals for this.

EuroMatrix7 wrote:

when you establish a project in European country you have to face sudden and surprise rules and fees more than you expect and I can't stop or get back, So, I must go on.

This is patently untrue in Germany (and most of Western Europe)!
All rules are fixed and publicised.
They are certainly very complex and hard to understand, so it is wise to engage an experienced start-up consultant as Fred suggested above, especially for a non-native speaker who basically can never understand the regulations fully.
If you face "sudden and surprise rules and fees" simply because of ignorance (you saved on an adviser and also didn't inform yourself sufficiently by other means), you only have yourself to blame!

Thank you ... it was useful advice