Transferring Iqama from ex husband to current husband.

I'm currently under mu ex husband's sponsorship. I have got my divorce through as per Islamic ruling. Now I wish to get married to someone who is also an expat here. So my question os what is the process for me to transfer who is my sponsor? And also how will my future husband add me under his sponsorship? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.


Ms. Fatimah

Dear sister,
What I know, Jawazat not transfer iqama from husband to husband, to be transfered as ex husband to father/brother to current husband.

We have a same case here, if you had found solution already please write, will be helpful for another sister.

Thank you

New topic