NEED COMPANIES/FACTORIES IN TAIPEI & KAOHSIUNG TAIWAN

Hello everyone! Can anybody help me here find companies or factories in taipei and kaohsiung taiwan who needs big philippine agency to provide them manpower for Factory workers and caregivers, please.. Your help and recommendations are very much appreciated. Thank you! 😊

I suggest you go online, do some research and then contact the companies yourself.

Thanks stumpy! Did it already. 😊
I was just thinking another way, maybe someone else here can recommend a good company and set an appointment... that's why i posted also here. 😊 again, thanks for the response 👍

Thanks stumpy! Did it already. 😊
I was just thinking another way, maybe someone else here can recommend a good company and set an appointment... that's why i posted also here. 😊 again, thanks for the response 👍

You are barking up the wrong tree for such firms would be working with existing agencies or brokers.
If you're trying to break into the sector, then try contacting firms yourself by cold calling.
You could start by emailing, which could be ineffective to large firms due to bureaucracy, or sending hard copies of brochures in Chinese.
Expect corruption in this business for there are many brokers who would resort to illegal means to seal deals.
You probably need a local contact or partner who can handle Chinese for help.
I may be interested in such venture. Contact me and we can talk.