Looking for a Sponsor

Hi,

I have been applying for Malaysia for more than 2 years and still want to pursue applying.

I found out that one company has an opening for a position and I was wondering if someone out there has a great heart of sponsoring my flight from Manila to Kuala Lumpur vice versa for me to attend the interview.

I want to pursue this interview because it is my dream to work in KL. I really hope that you would understand.

Thank you!

Check with the posting on here about Emerio where you don't need to attend in-person interview.

Airasia flight is cheap, sometime can get promotion tickets with lowest price.

regards,
Farabi

When do u need it? Please send me a message

bbgg wrote:

Hi,

I have been applying for Malaysia for more than 2 years and still want to pursue applying.

I found out that one company has an opening for a position and I was wondering if someone out there has a great heart of sponsoring my flight from Manila to Kuala Lumpur vice versa for me to attend the interview.

I want to pursue this interview because it is my dream to work in KL. I really hope that you would understand.

Thank you!

There are likely to be people who will offer you the sponsorship for the flights. There can be potential problems for you, as a female, to accept offers from complete strangers on a forum.
You would should ask family in Philippines or a good family friend there for the ticket.

Thank you!

yes. i agree with that. please be extra careful and dont easily trust anyone you don't know.

Hello Gravitas!

May I have the link for Emerio Malaysia job openings? I'm from the Philippines and currently working in a BPO financial for 8years. Thanks in advance!

http://my.monster.com.my/recruiters-in- … a-171.html

They don't seem to advertise jobs very often for call centre positions on Jobstreet, but are still recruiting

http://www.monster.com.my/job-vacancy-c … p;hlWords=

The vacancy actually says ** PREFERABLY FILIPINOS**

Just an update, I am planning to apply for a Social Pass within this month, now I am still arranging things for my accommodation because the person I am related with in KL could not provide me such,

Plan your trip carefully to get the most out of it.