Contraceptive Implant (Nexplanon)

Hello,

Does anyone know of, or has anyone heard of, a clinic providing the 68mg contraceptive implant Nexplanon or Implanon in Mauritius?

The one I currently have inserted (inserted by my doctor back home 3 years ago) is due to be removed June this year. I'm therefore hoping to find someone who can remove and replace it.

Not had much luck so far and I'm beginning to feel like the only person on the island who has one!

Hello.. I hope you are fine...I found you when I'm searching for any clinics(for to do an contraceptive implant) in Mauritius for myself..If you got any clinics if you can please share the details for me..Thank you

***Thank you once again

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Shenbagam6495,

This is quite an old thread ! I am not sure the OP will intervene, let's wait

All clinics can do it. Would you consider opening a new thread on the Mauritius forum so that active members can recommend the best clinic ?

Regards,

Bhavna

I did find someone to remove it but I never got a replacement.

I wasn't happy with the removal either. Back home it was very quick and painless. The person who did it here had never done it before. It took them a very long time and it was painful. I was unable to raise my arm for about two weeks and it was extremely bruised.

Thank you so much for the feedback, Mib00028.

It is very much appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Bhavna

@mib00028

Hello

I'm shazia I have to remove z nexplanon in mauritius

Where can I get it done in mauritius plz?

Hello stbodhee,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Have you checked with the various clinics on the island?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team