Please help me on my situation.

hi. i worked at saudi arabia. my work is housemaid. my contract was 2 years, i stayed there for 2 years and 5 months. they gave me a 2months vacation. but, they didn't pay my vacation, which it was written on the contract that they should pay my vacation . 2 days before my flight back to philippines, they arranged my papers, i don't know what paper that is, i thought that it's  a new contract, but then i didn't sign anything. on the day of my flight, they didn't give me papers. they just gave me my passport and they said that if i didn't come with in 2 months, i'll get block , they also brought me a roundtrip ticket. so, i'm at philippines already, since i didn't sign anything and i'm mad that they didn't give me my salary vacation and i don't have day-off, i decided not to come anymore. it was dec 2, 2017 when i get here in philippines. my flight back will be on jan. 26,2018. after new year, it was january 2, the employer of my dad from riyadh wants to get me. i said yes and i decided to give a try, besides my dad was there. yesterday, january 11, i received an email from my past employer . it was an scan document, its my renew contract. i don't have signature in there but he wrote my name and there is a verified stamp in there. he still doesn't know about my decision cause i don't have the guts to tell them. but now, it scares me. i don't know what to do . is there any possibility that i'll get block in Saudi even though i'm done with my 2 years contract and i didn't sign a new contact? and i don't have re-entry visa also i guess, i'm also sure that it's not a final exit cause they brought a round trip ticket.  what should i do? i really want to grab the opportunity at riyadh.

Hi Jhamy,

Be careful before signing any documents which can be used against you whenever you turn against your sponsors. I recommend you first get back to Riyadh and explain your situation to the Philippines embassy. They will help you to relieve from such a situation.
Don't worry about the opportunity you will always have one if you are on the correct path.

Good Luck!

thank you so much . its a good advice , i'll take it .

Dear jhamy08, I read through your post and I think you should communicate/address all of concerns to your current employer. It would be unwise to just leave your previous employer without proper notice and closure - it will only give them the reason to stop you from progressing with a new employment in Saudi Arabia.

If you did not sign the new contract but it was mistakenly accepted and sealed as a valid contract - then it is wise to get the embassy to be involved and rectify the situation.

Regarding paid vacation - I think this was fulfilled by your employer based on your post. I understand that they bought return tickets for your end-of-contract vacation without deducting your salary? Regarding re-entry visa, I think there is a way for you to check online - just search the web for "visa validity KSA".

All the best  jhamy08!

if you left the kingdom on an exit re entry visa and if you did not return back, then you will be blocked entering the kingdom for a period of 2 to 3 years. an exception is that you can come back only if your old sponsor provides you with a new visa.

thanks .. this help a lot ! 😊