Close

Serviced apartments in Binh Thanh

Hey all,

I'm looking to move apartments in March, and just wondering if anyone out there has any tips where to look or who to contact! Looking for serviced apartments if possible, although not completely necessary. Binh Thanh or not too far from!

Cheers,

KingJ

(I have contacted some members on the business directory, but not getting many replies.... )

I have stayed in Sedona Suite several times. It's inside Saigon Center, which is in the center of the city, also near Binh Thanh. Pretty convenient. Takashimaya department store downstairs. Food court and shopping places. You don't even need to go out the building for your living. Everything you need is in the building.

There are also Sherwood Residence, Intercontinental Residence, and so forth. You can check the price on hotels.com.

Hope this helps:)

KingJ :

Hey all,

I'm looking to move apartments in March, and just wondering if anyone out there has any tips where to look or who to contact! Looking for serviced apartments if possible, although not completely necessary. Binh Thanh or not too far from!

Cheers,

KingJ

(I have contacted some members on the business directory, but not getting many replies.... )

Just put an advert in the housing section, you'll have at least three response by the end of the day, they're like leeches