Serviced apartments in Binh Thanh

Hey all,

I'm looking to move apartments in March, and just wondering if anyone out there has any tips where to look or who to contact! Looking for serviced apartments if possible, although not completely necessary. Binh Thanh or not too far from!

Cheers,

KingJ

(I have contacted some members on the business directory, but not getting many replies.... )

KingJ wrote:

Hey all,

I'm looking to move apartments in March, and just wondering if anyone out there has any tips where to look or who to contact! Looking for serviced apartments if possible, although not completely necessary. Binh Thanh or not too far from!

Cheers,

KingJ

(I have contacted some members on the business directory, but not getting many replies.... )

Just put an advert in the housing section, you'll have at least three response by the end of the day, they're like leeches

I found a great place nice and big cheap too one moment ...

Ok. Here it is.

Gallop Apartments

https://goo.gl/maps/YWbstrYYnF62

The entrance is next to the coffee shop.

They had a huge one with seperate kitchen. They also had a smaller one where I could hear birds it is that quiet (you will thank me for that I assure you).

Floor 3 is best.

Price is cheap ... go haggle.

Good luck.

Are you okay with district 10?

I think that's a bit far, I'm afraid! I work in Binh Thanh, you see.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : post your ad in the housing section please. Thank you

Still looking!

Two years ago I lived at (google map this)
66 Nguyễn Cửu Vân, Phường 17, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Building was ok, serviced, all expats there so not cheap, $500 for a studio with utils back then. Close to D1 for Bình Thạnh.

Then kind of across the street there is 12 floor? building, swanky high end place, pool, gym, cost a lot more, if you're pulling in a western salary, you will like that!

Hello everyone,

Please note that we have put aside a commercial post, advertising on the forum being strictly prohibited.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks everyone for your help! We've found a place :)