Driver and car in Danang

Guys

we are 3 golfers staying at Hyatt regency Danang for 4 days but golfing everyday and need to
attend a birthday function in the city saturday afternoon and evening.

is it cheaper for us just to hire a car and driver for the 4 days plus airport pick up to hotel and
same hotel to airport when leaving..

need more then likely a van not car as we will have 3 sets of clubs and baggage..

anyone have a recommendation and also approximate cost for day or the time we there arriving
pm/24th to am/29th departure january

we will play at Ba Na golf club plus danang and montgomery ... and visit city area saturday
maybe some restaurants in evening somewhere..

thanks

Normal car and driver will cost you around 50-80 USD per day. a Van will be more difficult and more expensive to get. Another cheaper option is using grab/ Uber. But from Ba Na golf club back to your hotel, Im not sure it would be easy to book grab/Uber or not. Last option is contact your hotel, they will arrange or help to find car/ driver for you.

Hi there, I would suggest using "Grab" as its cheap and convenient but then that would require some level of Vietnamese and probably have to organise 2 cars. I know  a local guy who has a 16 seater mercedes mini bus/14 seater plus golf clubs. He'll charge approx 70-80 USD per day.  If you are interested message me privately and I can give you further details.

hi

many thanks for your help and explanation re Driver and van for golf and travelling
around Danang it is much aprpeciated

thanks