Extension of tourist visa for Indian

Can i extend  my tourist  visa? i badly need a job too can...any idea on how to do about it?

Yes for sure you can extend Visas, very simple to do, but getting a job well that one is hard for any one who is not Philippine, but if you look for one google job search in your area, you will find many.

Thank you for the  reply.... what about call center and BPO can i get a work? can i work there?

you can look for a job in bpo for bilingual position

Guys Tourist can not work in Philippines, you need to change to Working Visa first, or find a job first then change your status to Visa

Thank you all for the feed back.
Well I have a query  again i.e. i am planning to      take up some year course study so even if i come there as a tourist will the university be able to process my student visa?.

samangelevski wrote:

Guys Tourist can not work in Philippines, you need to change to Working Visa first, or find a job first then change your status to Visa

nope you're wrong. philippines is one of the countries that allow foreigners with tourist visas to apply a job. i used tourist visa to apply a job, my friends did, at least for jobs in BPO

Lilikali wrote:

Thank you all for the feed back.
Well I have a query  again i.e. i am planning to      take up some year course study so even if i come there as a tourist will the university be able to process my student visa?.

for student visa, you can't just come here with tourists visa and enroll in college. but you can apply for a job with tourist visa then the company will upgrade it for you

just to clarify things. i saw a lot of answers saying that tourist visa holder can't find a job here. you CAN!
i did that. my friends did that. thanks to the law, we can do it here. you dont have to find a job before you come here, or you dont have to upgrade your visa by yourself. just make sure to always extend your tourist visa, follow all procedures and once you'll get hired, the company will upgrade your tourist visa to be working visa.

hope it will clear things. :)