Change baby name in Birth Certificate

Dear Members,

I made birth certificate of my baby with first and last name and upon making the passport included middle name also. upon visiting Jawazat to issue passport they raised objection that name is not matching on birth certificate and passport and that I am required to change either of them.

How would it be possible to change the birth certificate and add a middle name? Kindly advise.

Best Regards,

Faiq

If someone had luck in changing the name please guide, as enough information is not available on internet. am also suffering as above.

kindly help plz

Dear bro, I changed the passport to match name as per the Birth Certificate then only I was able to issue iqama for my baby through Jawazat. Hope this helps.

Cheers

So you mean to say your passport only has two names? First name and Family name? your middle name in passport are blank?

Dear,

I have the same problem.
There are two options
1. Change name in passport
2. Change name in birth certificate

Firstly take appointment for civil affairs as it will be usually after 0ne or two weeks

For birth certificate name change,
I went to hospital where I got birth notification to correct name in birth notification.
They did the change as per my request and also gave a letter stating to civil affairs manager that name has been changed as per request.
Download the form available online for change in name on birth certificate.
in civil affairs website under section forms - Amend, delete, add, correct form

Fill the details and inshallah name can be changed...

Hi,

Did anyone complete the process of Name Change / Modification on Birth Certificate

Please share your experience and while taking appointment from Ahwal e Madni, What option was to be selected.

Please.. Give/share more info.

1) I got  birth letter from hospital.
2) on the basis of this I got Ahwal Madni birth certificate.

Now some mufti and sheikh told me name meaning is not good so change it. at the movement while i am writing this no Passport no Aqama

3) I went to Ahwal Madni. for name correction. They give me form. After filling the form they ask to go to Mudeer/Manager. He told me go to your embassy ask them to issue name change letter and then goto jawazat and change name there. I tried to explain them in my broken arabic that till now no passport nor aqama WHAT TO CHANGE but they did;nt listen.

Please someone guide me. What to do.

My new born is showing on my abshir. Means Aqama number already allotted but right now now Aqama card with me.

can someone guide me. I am stuck

Please update brother
Did u go to jawazat? How did u change the name let me know cz ahwal madni manager asked me to visit jawazat same as u

I want to change name of my daughter and as a requirement from Philippine Embassy I need to make notice to public by publication but where can I find a newspaper publication in Riyadh? pls help