Help Required in Da Nang-

Respected All

I am Dr. Anand Nayyar and I am from India and I have settled in Da Nang 1 Month Ago and I need some advise and help on the following questions:

Whosoever can help , please support ...

Q1: Where to Get Indian Spices in Da Nang like Jeera, Masalas etc.

Q2: Where to Buy Mango Pickle in Da Nang?

Q3: Where to Buy Good Quality Clothing in Da Nang in reasonable and good price?

Thanks.

Regards

Dr. Anand Nayyar

Hello and welcome to the forum,

It's not easy to find Indian grocery items in Da Nang straightaway.

Here are a few options for you...
- Check the spice shops in the Han Market (Cho Han). Many Indian spices are naturally available in Vietnam. You have to tell them the names in Vietnamese. (check HERE)
- Check Big C supermarket
- There are some good Indian restaurants in DN. Just ask the manager or the chef.
- Source it from HCMC. Here we have one dedicated shop for Indian items.
- Buy online from these guys

* Expect all Indian items to be 3-5 times more expensive here in VN.

As for clothing, go to Vinatex.
Co.op Marts also keep decent collections of shirts and trousers (at least here in HCMC).
Viet Tien shops ... it's a reputed VN brand.

Hope this info helps.
Cheers!  :cheers:

Thanks so much for the quick and best reply....You helped me so much and might be I can get support via these websites.

Sir, I need to ask 1 or 2 more questions.

Q1: I want to upgrade RAM of my Laptop of HP Model in Da Nang. Can you tell me the Best Person or Company to approach who can give me the best price and who is ultimate professional?

Q2: Where to buy a Combined Device: MFD- Printer Scanner, Copier etc....Tell me the best company or mall to approach with best price?

Thanks.

Hey I'm not a 'Sir', just a forum-friend ;)

anand_nayyar wrote:

Q1: I want to upgrade RAM of my Laptop of HP Model in Da Nang. Can you tell me the Best Person or Company to approach who can give me the best price and who is ultimate professional?

TBH, I have no personal contact in DN.
You can do the upgrade from any FPT shop or just visit the HP Service Center in DN. (search for 'Danag'/'Da Nang' on the page).

Q2: Where to buy a Combined Device: MFD- Printer Scanner, Copier etc....Tell me the best company or mall to approach with best price?

No idea about cost of printers etc. but you can try in the Nguyen Kim Electronics Shopping Center.

When you visit these places, please take a local friend with you.

Thanks so much for the reply. The prompt reply by you is appreciated from my side with deep heart thanks.

anand_nayyar wrote:

Thanks so much for the reply. The prompt reply by you is appreciated from my side with deep heart thanks.

You're welcome.
Please feel free to share your expat experience in Da Nang with other forum members.
Cheers!  :cheers:

In da nang had indian proucts , *** miss Ngoc so contact

vishwa789 wrote:

In da nang had indian proucts , #### miss Ngoc so contact

Please add details of her service/business in the Da Nang business directory.
That will help others find information about similar products/services in Da Nang.

Products

Hello, I am in Danang for 1 month and looking to buy Indian spices and lentils & Beans. Can you share where you bought for yourself? Thank you!

Respected Mam

Indian spices are too difficult to find and even I am here for more than 1 year now, frankly speaking. I am Vegetarian and very very less options for Vegan food is available over here. Food is problem actually.

I want to know some thing about vietnam

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anyone posting to this thread, please kindly to be remembering:

Delivery of myriad products is possible virtually anywhere in Vietnam, usually with COD (Cash on Delivery) possible as a payment option.

So I would be highly recommending to you that you ascertain which geographic location in Vietnam has the highest concentration of Indian expats as a part of the local population.

Once you have been successful in locating a reputable source for your preferred spices, you will likely find it very easy to have those products delivered to you.

It doesn't seem to be a problem for the vast amounts of Indian  restaurants to get Indian spices, u shouldn't have any difficulty.

I want to visiting vietnam for business plan can you help me something

Rajaroy.00236 wrote:

You are off topic for this thread and are not likely to get the help you are looking for.

I suggest you consider creating a brand new thread and fully explain your situation and your basic intentions

Rajaroy.00236 wrote:

That's a very vague request.