ACS Skill assessment for Mainframe.

Hi All,

I have few queries. can anyone please clarify.I'm hailing from india and me and my husband together we are trying to apply for ACS.

1.My husband is going acquire the age of 32 in march, if we rush to complete the ACS by applying in another week would that be fine. Once we get the results will they be valid when we apply for EOI? or we will loose our points?

2. I'm applying for 261312 - Developer programmer. Actually I have done my Graduation(Bachelor of Technology in Electronics an communication engineering but have been working for almost 7 years into Mainframes(IT). Will this be a problem when applied for ACS skill assessment. Will ACS consider my experience as relevant?

3. We both are going to apply for ACS as we heard like if both partners apply for ACS we can acquire more points apart from the 5 points that the main applicant would get as we both are into IT and both have exp greater than 5 years even after satisfying the ACS requirement. Is that true or it would be a waste to get both of our ACS getting done.

4. Please find my roles and responsibilities. would they do to suffice for 261312 - Developer programmer. We would be applying of Skilled Independent Visa 189/190

1.    Analysis of Project Requirement, System Study to identify the relevant functional and technical requirements to provide estimation for Business.
2.    Developed, modified and debugged program modules in COBOL/SAS/EASYTRIEVE/CICS.
3.    Created Unit Test Documents containing test case procedure, data sources, results, and screen captures highlighting input and output data, indicators, and system display statements
4.    Supported the migration of programming modules into the production environment using the Endeavor tool by packaging the modules, submitting the package to verify the return code, and casting the package to enter the staging region to maintain the programs developed.
5.    Expertise in Mainframe, COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, OS/390, TSO/ISPF, File Aid, SPUFI, Endevor, ZEKE Scheduler, Xpediter, ABENDAID, DFSORT utilities.
6.    Created Technical and functional documents on the design approach and maintained for further reference by the business and team.
7.    Analyzed, designed, created and scheduled batch flows with new JCL JOBs, PROCs for daily, monthly & yearly Reporting purposes.
8.    Responsible for circumvention of mainframe job abends by giving temporary solutions and completing the job suites and cycle schedules for maintaining the sytem.
9.    Performed Root cause analysis on recurring issues in production hindering the Job flow and provided efficient resolution.
10.    Developed and implemented service improvement cost effective plans by analyzing and reducing the MIPS usage of all the Mainframe application long running jobs.
11.    Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs and conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
12.    Allocating tasks to the team efficiently on the different sources for migration and guiding the team members in all technical challenges faced in the execution of project and adhere to the programming standards.
13.    Responsible to make the communication clear between onsite and offshore through Weekly Status Conference with the Client Project Manager and Monthly Performance Checkpoint Review of Project Activities.