Orfi Marriage rights.... please help!

Hello.
I have done sooooooo much research on everything to do with Egypt, but the one thing I can't seem to find out is...

With an Orfi Marriage, we are only using this to be able to share a room together.
People have their own opinions on this, but to be able to have my own opinion on this, I would really like to know if this gives the Orfi husband the right to the Orfi wife's things, money/possessions/passport?
Also, can I just up and leave the country when I like, he doesn't have a hold on me or anything?

I am now travelling with an English friend, which is brilliant!
We shall then meet an English girl over there, and two Egyptian boys, we will all go to work in the same hotel in marsa Alam.

Thankyou very much for your help, begginging of february is when I will fly, and start my new adventure😀

An orfi is a sex licence with no force in law but usually accepted by the cops so you won't get whipped if nabbed in a room with someone.

It's absolutely no guarantee of anything at all.

orfi-wives-egypt.blogspot.se/2011/09/what-is-orfi-marriage.html?m=1

According to Egyptian law he is not entitle to any of your; Money/Possessions/Passport,

It's a paper allow - in front of the law- allow him/you to stay together in room or a flat.
He won't have the right to prevent you from flying anytime or interfere in your personal things, the same as you are won't have the same rights, unless you allow one of those things to each other.

From my point of view, it's just a paper which allow you to share a place, cut the paper and all is gone like it never was.
Good luck.

Furthermore, As long as your Orfi Marriage is known for all people it consider a Married from the point of "shariaa" but from the legal side its missing some legal right such as, you can't sue each other in court whether for Married wife's alimony or children custody.
Please advise, should you need further explanation.

You can also visit the blog that ewaseem advised you to visit, I review it it contains correct useful information " orfi-wives-egypt.blogspot.com.eg/2011/09/what-is-orfi-marriage.html?m=1 "

Best Regards,
Mohamed Seyam