Looking for night/weekend schools teaching English

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well!

I am wondering if there are any schools around specifically targeted at adults wanting to learn English? I'd guess these sorts of English courses would be offered on an evening/weekend? I have tried Google and have undertaken my own research but I can't seem to find anything other than people teaching independently, generally one on one tutoring.

I thought I'd try here to see if anyone knows of any around and whether they have a website?

Many thanks

Hi.

I googled too and found quite some interesting links.

Here is one that sums it up nicely:

http://www.eslbase.com/schools/cambodia

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expat-advisor
Expat.com team

Thanks for that joe but I'm looking for schools specifically aimed at adult learners, as mentioned in the first post. The link you posted seems to show a list for primary/secondary years.

Dear SatinStar,

My Khmer girlfriend (30) does the saterday course at ACE
ACE Australian Centre for Education
See the list from Joe.
She has Philipino Teacher, costs are $ 240 per 3 months and she is doing great!

Hope this helps!

SatinStar wrote:

Thanks for that joe but I'm looking for schools specifically aimed at adult learners, as mentioned in the first post. The link you posted seems to show a list for primary/secondary years.

As you read already from James, there are several on the list with an adult program. I checked just one and found also an adult program (Aii).

So perhaps you can take a bit more time in your search, before criticizing people that are trying to help you. Click on each of the schools in the list and read. Search and you will find, don't be lazy.

JOe