Wrong CPR number given for my 3.5 years old SON

Hi All,

I need an urgent help, this is regarding the issue of CPR number of  my 3.5 years old son.

My son date of birth is 09.06.2014 and same is mentioned in CPR and passport but his CPR number is 040620247, actually his CPR number should start from 14 instead of 04 as per his birth year.

Now problem is I went to Health care hospital to open a medical file and also give pending vaccination for my son but hospital had rejected his CPR because they saying when they entered CPR number in their system my son age is showing 13 years old but actual he is only 3.5 years old. They said they cannot do anything until CPR number is changed because their system is calculating age according to the CPR number.

This matter i had already discussed with my PRO and they had also tried to change the number but they couldn't do it as they saying CIO & immigration department said they cannot change or give a new  number.

Seriously i don't know what to do and how can i solve this problem, this is the matter of vaccination and future of my son.

Could anyone can help me or advise on my problem will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards
Anish Kumar

Two options; one immediate and the other will take longer.

1) Go to another hospital, use passport / residence visa for vaccination. Pay cash not insurance. Say that the CPR is being corrected. Hospitals may entertain on cash basis - private ones only
2) Go through LMRA and escalate for correction of number to CIO. Will take a lot of effort and multiple visits but might sort this issue.

@anishkumar82

Hai sir,

May I know how you solve the cpr number problem. My son's cpr number have the same problm.

@anishkumar82

Hai sir,

May I know how you solve the cpr number problem. My son's cpr number have the same problem.

Sir ,

Because of the wrong cpr number my son don't get the school admission. His year of birth is 2017, but in cpr number starts with 19. So he couldn't get ukg admission. Sir kindly reply me how you get admission for your child.

@anushajinesh933

Hi, no worries school were recording their children as per cpr number in their system, u have to convince them, this cpr number is given by ministry dept, and there is no rule for particular format number it can be any number which is given by cpr dept..

If they still refuse you hv to go to ministry of education and inform them this matter they will help, CPR number cannot be change it once issued it's not possible at all

Thanks for your reply sir..... I go to INDIAN school bt they told no chance for getting admission1f611.svg