Time frame to obtain permanent residency for South Africans

We are South African and purchased a property in Corfu Greece two years back on the golden VISA arrangement. I'ts been some time now and our notary appears as frustrated as we are in terms of the application process to obtain the PR. The recent stumbling block is the authorities now require finger prints of all applicants. We've been to see the consulate in Sandton however they don't appear to have the intimate knowledge of the process. Could someone enlighten us on the process moving forward and the times frames involved? Or perhaps put us in touch with the people that assisted you. Regards Garth

Hello,it seems that you are waiting too long and I think that your lawyer should be able to sort this out,if a lawyer cant then who can?I looked on line and I see..Golden Visa Greece...00302104514892,this is a group practice specifically dealing with these applications,there are others too,so I would pay someone there to look into it,perhaps they have crossed this bridge where your application is stuck and know what to do,good luck to you.You could email them.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I'll give these guys a call and will feedback to the forum