Chinese food

if you are a foreigner and you want to china,do you will learn something about Chinese food in advance?

What? 

Please do not be offended. Your English is poor. This is what you should have said;

"As an expat in China, would you like to learn something about Chinese food in before you arrive? I can help.  Please message me."

-----An "expat" is "a foreigner in China", if you are writing on this blog.

-----If you ask a question, always end with a "?".  This is the same as Chinese when you end in "ma".

-----I think when you say "advance" you mean "before you arrive".

I do not want to insult you.  My Chinese language skill is also poor. However, in China everyone helps me. I want to help you as well.

In general here are some rules that I tell everyone in China who is trying to improve their English language skills;

1.    English language is not the same as Chinese language.  Do NOT write long sentences. Make very short and simple sentences.

I like to eat Chinese food and it tastes so good and we ate some in Beijing on a cold day with hot tea and watched television.

TO:
I like to eat Chinese food.
It tastes so good.
We ate some in Beijing.
It was a cold day.
We drank hot tea and watched television.

2.   English has tones, but they are used differently than in Chinese.

2a.  For a "?" question, use the second tone at the end of your sentence.
2b.  If you want some to be important, make it a fourth tone at the end of a sentence.
2c.  Talk in short sentences.  Separate each one with a TWO SECOND wait.
2d.  To put emphasis on a point you are making, use the third tone on the verb.

For instance...

(Statement)
"You do like him."

(Question asking if this is true...)
"You do (3rd tone) like him?"

OK.  Now, back to your posting.  China is filled with wonderful food.  It is one of the reasons why I love China so much, that and my friends... Oh, and all the pretty girls, oh and and the KTV's and singing and cheap beer. Lately  have been eating Hunan food.  gained two kg last weekend.  Ugh. I would suggest you write about DongBei or Guangdong food. There is much to write about.  All of it is delicious.  YUM!

http://www.seriouseats.com/assets_c/2015/03/20150323-dongbei-eggplant-max-falkowitz-thumb-625xauto-420925.jpg