UDI and my Degrees for work permit in norway

Hi there

Just wondering if UDI can accept my degrees to apply for work permit
I have Hotel management 2 years   I worked in the hotel as a control management for 5 years in my country.
Also international trad 2 years , i have just training like. 6 months

Is it enoigh if i got a contract job in the hotel or restaurant for UDI to say YES or need somethings else

Thank you 🙏🏻

Hello Saidemo! I'm a lil unsure of your situation. The way I understood is that you're planning to apply for work visa, right? Then it must be your employer's requirement for your qualifications once you get a job contract. Basis on UDI rules (unless you have an employment offer) , it varies on your nationality bec different regulations apply, better check in udi.no so you can see which rules suits you.

Thank you 🙏🏻
I have residence permit for one year , just i break up with my wife and now probably they will send me back , so i was wondering if i can switch it to work permit if its ok , is it like for exempl if i got job under familly residence and when 3 months after the residence is expired i need to apply for work permit , so my question is , can i send them my contract work that i had when i was under family residence and nothing more or , i need to send them my contract and my degrees too ?

If you broke up with your wife and doesn't have kids then yes your current resident permit under family reunification will not be renewable which you can read on the link below.

UDI- Separated from spouse without kids

As you can see they do say that if you wish to continue to live in Norway, you can check whether you meet the requirements for another type of residence permit, for example for work purposes or studies.

Also part of the requirements is you need to have a concrete job offer which is a full time job or at least 80 percent. Most likely the job you are offered should be something related to the degrees you have that you mentioned. They might ask for your education or proof of degree to be able to assess your qualification to be granted a working permit.

Of course you can read what applies to you here on the UDI page:

Work immigration

thank you Stephy for your help

i still love my wife , i will try to take her back , just i m really afraid of my futur
i need to save my back ,
so i dont feel that its fair

this is something private but i m happpy to share with you in case you give me some idea :

its little complicated with her , she decide to break up with me , but still in contact , give me smiles and want to see me everytime a called her with video call and she said i want to see your face .
so you woman i ll never understand them hhhh
what do you think ?

thank yoou alote

All I can suggest is that you and your wife sit down, be adults and talk about things clearly.

After clearing things out you go from there, if you two are gonna give the relationship a try then good your problem for the moment might be resolved, but please please please don't force it to work just because you wanted to stay in Norway.

If in case the relationship really doesn't work and you have no other reason to stay then you have accept that and go home. Because your relationship and marriage was the thing that brought you and made you stay here.

If you are lucky enough to have a job offer to secure you a working visa then good for you, you can stay.

No matter what happens you two are both adults, who I think can sort this out.

Thank you for you advices , totaly agree about all what you said , i already have same what you said in my head .
Another question for you
I get work in Oslo latelty and i would like to take a chance to travel back to Norway , i have Visa to Norway TR visa , but i need to go to the police to notified them that i m in norway so they will take picture then they will send me residence card to the Adress.
So if my wife send seperation before i come to Norway , to you think they will stop me in the Airport .? Or i have still right to be in Norway since i was granted temporary  residence .

Thank you very much 🙏🏻

Are you not in Norway at the moment ?. If yes i think you can still travel here if you have a visa or permit to visit norway. it would be wise to come fast before its been cancel in the system

Yes i m in norway ... i just registered, now i m looking for a job
I m in Oslo now