Runaway from employer,possibility of being legalised

Myfriend contact me seeking for help which also i can't give any to her for i also is in a confined place more likely a prison sorry for the word i used. I want to ask for advice behalf of my friend she had runway from her employer 3weeks ago. I want to ask for advice best thing for her to do in her situation is there also a possibility for her to still stay legal here  what are the consequences she is facing in her situation and option she can still do to make her stay here legal .she stayed here as a hlusehelp for almost a year now . Hoping for helpful advise,   thanks .

She ran away so this is tricky.  The employer might have reported her.

I would suggest that she approaches her Embassy and ask for their help.  They can guide her much better. 

I don't know all the facts but as a domestic worker who ran away without contract period finishing; there is not much likelihood of her being able to stay in the country legally without employer NOC.   The only thing she should focus on now is how to get out of the contract and leave the country legally.

Thanks for the advise @xtang

@XTang  hi sir jist i want informition my visa will finsh now after 3 days when my visa get not valid after my compni can put in runway or no sir?

I need information my visa will finsh after 3 days at 27 jan so my compni cam put in the runway or no after get visa is not valid?

Theoretically no.

@XTang sir i give resingation leatr to my compni i sent leatr from post office his accepted but now my manegar said i will pun in the ranway now if hi can put in the runway no not sir becouse after 3 days my visa will finsh?

He can do it while visa is valid but then you can always go to LMRA and get it removed by providing evidence that you resigned. 

@XTang what tim my visa get not valid after visa not valid compni can put in the ranway or no sir

I have replied to your multiple times but you are not understanding.   Approach LMRA and have them explain it to you.  I can't keep repeating the same thing again and again.

can i exit Bahrain if have outstanding personal loan but i have never missed any installments and all my installments were on time. I have to go to home country so I will continue paying my loan amount from there.

Yes if there is no case for recovery.